PHDC engages contractors to make improvements at recreation centers, libraries, parks and other public facilities.
Engine No. 72 (1127 W. Loudon Street) Installation of a New Decontamination Suite
Installation of new decontamination suite project
Please download all of the following documents:
- Division 00 (Table of Contents, Bidding and Contract Reqs)
- Division 01 (General Requirements)
- Attachment A (Project Technical Specifications)
- Attachment B (Project Plans for Bid)
- Attachment C (Tax Status – Conflict of Interest Form)
- Attachment D (City of Philadelphia Questionnaire and Financial Statement)
- Attachment E (Campaign Contribution Disclosure Forms)
- Attachment F (PRA Insurance Requirements)
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held on December 6, 2022, at 10:00 AM, at Engine No. 72, 1127 West Loudon Street, Philadelphia.
Questions and request for additional information can be submitted in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov up until 3:00 PM on December 9, 2022. Questions, responses and additional information will be posted here.
Sealed Bids shall be brought in person to Engine No. 72, 1127 West Loudon Street on December 22, 2022, at 10:00 AM. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter.
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts require view our closed RFPs.