PHDC engages contractors to make improvements at recreation centers, libraries, parks and other public facilities. PHDC has one Construction RFP at this time.
RFP for Martin Luther King Jr. Drive Trail Improvements
MLK Drive Trail Improvements include existing sidewalk and asphalt trail removal; installation of new concrete sidewalk; installation of new asphalt trail; mill and overly of existing asphalt trail path; tree and stump tree removal; ADA striping; installation of new signage.
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:00 AM at MLK Drive and Sweet Briar Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19131.
PRA will accept questions and requests for additional information directed in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov up to 3:00 PM on September 4, 2020. Questions, responses, and additional information will be posted on PHDC’s website within three business days of this date.
Submission by Sealed Bids
Sealed Bids will be received at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at MLK Drive and Sweet Briar Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19131 and will be opened immediately thereafter.
Please download all of the following documents:
- Division 0 – Bidding & Contract Requirements
- Division 1 – General Project Requirements
- Attachment A – MLK Specifications and Special Provisions
- Attachment B – MLK Trail Plans 082020
- Attachment C – City of Philadelphia Questionnaire & Financial Statement
- Attachment D – Tax Status – Conflict of Interest Form
- Attachment E – Campaign Contribution Disclosure Forms
- Attachment F – PRA Insurance Requirements
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts require view our previous RFPs.