PHDC engages contractors to make improvements at recreation centers, libraries, parks and other public facilities. PHDC has one Construction RFP at this time.
RFP for 400 North Broad Street, Office of Emergency Management Renovation and Fit-Out of Floors 8-10
- Deadlines for Questions extended (see below) changed October 22, 2020
- Submission process changed from Sealed bid to Online Submission and Deadline extended to November 12 (see below) changed October 22, 2020. Please read this document carefully as the submission process has changed
- Addendum No. 1 – three files – added October 17, 2020 (see below).
- Addendum No. 2 – added October 22, 2020 (see below).
The Work covers the renovation/fit-out of floors 8, 9 and 10, plus related work on other floors, the site and the building exterior for the Office of Emergency Mnagement locted in the Philadelphia Public Services Building, 400 North Broad Street, Philadlephia, PA.
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference was held on Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
Deadline extended: PRA will accept questions and requests for additional information directed in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov up to 3:00 PM on October 27, 2020. Questions, responses, and additional information will be posted on PHDC’s website within three business days of this date.
Submission changed to Online Submission
Deadline extended to November 12, 2020 by 3pm. Applicants must submit a Bid/Response no later than 3:00 PM on November 12, 2020; absolutely no
Bids/Responses will be accepted after that time.
Submission process changed: Responses will now only be accepted online, via the electronic portal below.
Please download all of the following documents:
- Division 0 Bidding and Contract Requirements
- Division 01-28 General Project Requirement & Specifications
- Attachment A – OEM Drawings Vol 1 of 2_09-18-2020 Issued For Bids
- Attachment A – OEM Drawings Vol 2 of 2_09-18-2020 Issued For Bids
- Attachment B – City of Philadelphia Questionnaire & Financial Statement
- Attachment C – Tax Status – Conflict of Interest Form
- Attachment D – Campaign Contribution Disclosure Forms
- Attachment E – PRA Insurance Requirements
Addendum No. 1
Addendum No. 2
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts require view our closed RFPs.