PHDC engages contractors to make improvements at recreation centers, libraries, parks and other public facilities. PHDC has one construction RFP.
RFP for Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Center Roof Replacement at 2101 Cecil B. Moore Ave, Philadelphia, PA
On behalf of the City of Philadelphia the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority is pleased to issue this Request for Proposals (RFP) for qualified prime contractors for the Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Center Roof Replacement project located at 2101 Cecil B. Moore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19121 This project is part of the City’s Rebuilding Community Infrastructure Program (Rebuild).
Please download all of the following documents:
- RFP-MLK Recreation Center Roof Replacement
- Attachment A (Div 0-Bidding and Contract Requirements)
- Attachment B (DIV 01-General Requirements, Specifications)
- Attachment C (Div 4-9-Technical Specifications)
- Attachment D (Project Drawings)
- Attachment D2 (MLK Asbestos Roof Survey Report FINAL)
- Attachment E (Campaign Disclosure)
- Attachment F (Tax Status-Conflict of Interest Form)
- Attachment G (PRA Insurance Requirements)
- Attachment H (City of Philadelphia Questionnaire & Financial Statement)
- Attachment I-a (REBUILD EOP Commitment Form)
- Attachment I-b (Project Participation Commitment Form)
- Attachment I-c (Workforce Diversity Form)
- Attachment I-d (Past Contract Participation Form)
- Attachment I-e (Existing Workforce Demographics Form)
- Attachment J (Contractor Qualifications)
- Attachment K (Rebuild Project Submittal Log)
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held at the Martin Luther King Recreation Center (2101 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA) on February 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
PRA will accept questions and requests for additional information directed in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov up to 3:00 PM on February 5, 2021. Questions, responses, and additional information will be posted on this page within 3 business days of this date.
Responses will only be accepted in the following manner. Online Submission – via the following electronic portal:
Proposals are due no later than February 22, 2021 by 3:00 PM.
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts require view our closed RFPs.