At times PHDC will need to engage a consultant to support the work of our permanent staff or for adjunct services to our developments, programs and services. When we do, we’ll issue a Request for Proposals or Qualifications. Sign up for our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we post them. PHDC has one Professional Services RFP at this time.
RFP Lower Germantown Properties, Public Engagement
PHDC, on behalf of the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (PRA), is pleased to issue this Request for Proposals (RFP) to qualified professional firms to provide public engagement services for a portfolio of residential properties in the Germantown section of Philadelphia which are owned by the PRA. This is NOT an RFP for the disposition or reuse of these properties.
Please download all of the following documents:
- RFP Lower Germantown Properties Public Engagement Services rev 6 18 2021
- Exhibit A-Lower Germantown Addresses Photos
- Exhibit B-Tax-status-certification
- Exhibit C-Campaign-Contribution-Disclosure-Forms
- Exhibit D-Insurance Requirements for Community Engagement Services
Pre-Bid Mandatory Virtual Meeting
All Applicants wishing to submit a Response to this RFP must attend a mandatory virtual pre-bid meeting on June 30 at 11:00 AM. If you are interested in this RFP and plan to attend the pre-bid meeting, please email RFP@phdc.phila.gov for the details with the subject line Lower Germantown Properties, Public Engagement.
The names and contact information for all attendees at the pre-bid meeting will be posted on PHDC’s website as public information a few days after the pre-bid meeting.
Questions/Requests for Additional Information
PHDC will accept questions and requests for additional information directed in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov untl 3:00 PM on July 8, 2021. Questions, responses, and additional information will be posted on the PHDC website within seven (7) business days after that date.
Respondents must submit a proposal (Response) no later than July 29, 2021 by 3:00 PM; absolutely no Response will be accepted after this time.
Responses will only be accepted in one of the following two formats:
1. Online Submission through the following electronic portal.
2. Hard copy submission that includes three original print copies in addition to one digital copy saved as a PDF or within a Microsoft Word document on a USB Flash Drive. Hard copy submissions must be sent through registered mail to:
Community Investment Group, PHDC
1234 Market Street, 16th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts out view our closed RFPs.