At times PHDC will need to engage a consultant to support the work of our permanent staff or for adjunct services to our developments, programs and services. When we do, we’ll issue a Request for Proposals or Qualifications. Sign up for our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we post them. PHDC has one Professional Services RFP at this time.
RFP for Logan Triangle Grounds Maintenance
PHDC, on behalf of the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (PRA), is pleased to issue this Request for Proposals (RFP) seeking qualified landscape companies to maintain the Logan Triangle site. PHDC, on behalf of the PRA, is seeking qualified bidders for a Land Maintenance Professional Services Agreement. The services in the Contract will include: grass mowing, trimming and edging, proper removal/disposal of lawn litter, including trash, and landscape debris such as leaves, sticks, grass clippings, and organic debris by the contractor. Bulk trash cleanup will be provided by PHDC or the City of Philadelphia.
Please download all of the following documents:
Note: Attachment A was revised and posted at 12:14pm, April 9, 2021
- RFP for Logan Triangle Grounds Maintenance
- Attachment A Combined Tax Certification and COI Forms for PHDC, PRA, PLB_revised
- Attachment B – Campaign Disclosure Forms PHDC PRA PLB
- Attachment C- Insurance Exhibit for Logan RFP
Pre-Bid Meeting/Intention to Submit
All Applicants wishing to submit a Response to this RFP must either:
- Attend a mandatory virtual pre-bid meeting on April 23rd at 11:00 AM. If you are interested in this RFP and plan to attend the pre-bid meeting, please email RFP@phdc.phila.gov with subject line “Grounds Maintenance” to receive the meeting details. Or
- Submit an Expression of Interest by email to email@example.com April 23, 2021.
The names and contact information for all attendees at the pre-bid meeting and those who submitted an EOI form will be posted on PHDC’s website as public information a few days after the pre-bid meeting.
Questions/Requests for Additional Information
PHDC will accept questions and requests for additional information directed in writing to RFP@phdc.phila.gov untl 3:00 PM on April 27, 2021. Questions, responses, and additional information will be posted on the PHDC website within seven (7) business days of the pre-bid meeting.
Each applicant responding to this RFP must submit its response to the RFP no later than May 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm; absolutely no Response will be accepted after that time.
Response submission will only be accepted by the following Online Submission electronic portal. Emailed Responses will not be accepted.
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts out view our closed RFPs.