Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (PHDC) complies with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and will grant up to 12 weeks of leave during a 12-month period to eligible employees (or up to 26 weeks of military caregiver leave).
If you have any questions, concerns or disputes with this policy, please contact PHDC-HR@phila.gov.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Policy 10-15-2022
- Employee Rights FMLA Poster
- Employee-Serious-Health-Condition-Certification WH-380-E 9-2020
- Employee-Family Member Serious-Health-Condition-Certification WH-380-F 9-2020
- Fitness For Duty Certification