At times PHDC will need to engage a consultant to support the work of our permanent staff or for adjunct services to our developments. When we do, we’ll issue a Request for Proposals or Qualifications. Sign up for our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we post them.
RFP for Physical Conditions and Needs Assessment Germantown and Mt. Airy
PHDC is pleased to issue this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) to a qualified consultant, such as an Engineering, Construction Management, or Architectural Firm to complete a Physical Conditions and Needs Assessment (“PCNA”) for a portfolio of residential properties in the Germantown section of Philadelphia that are owned by the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (“PRA”).
A pre-bid meeting will be held on February 27, 2020 at 11:30am at 1234 Market St., 16th Floor, Philadelphia.
Respondents must submit a proposal (“Response”) no later than March 30, 2020 at 3:00 PM; absolutely no Response will be accepted after this time.
Responses will only be accepted in either of the following two formats:
1. On-line by clicking the Online Submission button:
2. Hard copy submission that includes three (3) original print copies in addition to one digital copy saved as a PDF or within a Microsoft Word document on a USB Flash Drive. Hard copy submissions must be hand delivered or sent through registered mail to:
Community Investment Group, PHDC
1234 Market Street, 16th Floor
Philadelphia PA, 19107
Please download all of the following documents: Attachments X and Y are in one fillable PDF form.
- RFP for Physical Conditions and Needs Assessment Germantown Mount Airy Properties
- Attachment-X-Tax-Clearance and Conflict of Interest Form and Attachment Y Campaign Contribution Disclosure Forms – fillable
- Open Letter to Germantown Residents Feb 21 2020
To get an idea of the work PHDC contracts out view our closed RFPs.