We are building houses on publicly-owned land across the city. Some locations will be completed later in the year. Please indicate your location preferences below the map.
If you have already completed housing counselling, it must have been in the past 12 months. If so, contact Ashley.email@example.com
In order to continue with this phase of the process, PHDC requires your consent to share the following information (collectively, the "Personal Information") with certain non-affiliated housing counseling agencies and other entities (collectively, the "Housing Counseling Agencies") that perform support services for PHDC in connection with the Turn the Key initiative, including, among other things, housing counseling, income certification and credit reviews:
- Your name
- Your current address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your homeownership status
- Your total annual gross household income from all household members and income sources
- The number of people in your household including yourself, all adults, and children
- Whether you work for the City of Philadelphia, and if so, the nature of your employment.
- Your location preferences for housing through the Turn the Key Initiative
- Whether you have attended a Turn the Key Informational session
- The agency, entity or individual, if any, who referred you to the Turn the Key initiative and/or how you heard about the Turn the Key Initiative.
The Housing Counseling Agencies are required to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information by holding it in strict confidence in a secure location (24 CFR 214.315), and may be subject to the penalties provided in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (14 U.S.C. 1681) for failure to do so. The Housing Counseling Agencies may use your Personal Information only in the course of providing services under the Turn the Key initiative, and only for such purposes as PHDC shall instruct the Housing Counseling Agencies.