If the Problem Property(s) IS City Owned.

We want to be a responsible property owner. However, it’s not possible to keep an eye on all our properties all the time.

If you are here to report a problem with one of our properties, thank you. You’re helping us to keep our properties clean and safe. The best way to begin the process of addressing a problem property is to report it on the form below. (remember Angel said he wanted a form so he can track what they are doing so he won’t get surprisingly billed?)

If the Problem Property(s) IS NOT City Owned.

If it’s not a City-owned property, Philly311 can help by researching the ownership of the property. Contact the Philly311 team.

Complete a Form Online

Dial 3-1-1 or for those with VOiP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and for calls from outside of Philadelphia dial 215-686-8686. Customer service team on the phone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Walk-in Center:
The Walk-in Center is open Monday-Friday from 8:15AM-4:15PM excluding City holidays. You can find them in Room 167 of City Hall, located at Broad and Market Streets. The closest entrance to 311 is on the West side of City Hall.